Data protection policy
I. BASIC INFORMATION
Basic Information about data protection:
- Data controller. Monday Happy Monday Consulting S.L., with registered offices in Marquès de Mulhacen 21, 08034 Barcelona, Holder of VAT number: B-66946260.
- Data category. Contact and identification data and any other data you submit to us.
- Purpose. Sending of information about activities, relevant news, events, promotions and special offers via the Monday Happy Monday Consulting digital newsletter.
- Authority. The consent of the data subject.
- Recipients. No data will be assigned to third parties or transferred to other countries. Without prejudice to the foregoing, personal data will be accessed by service providers.
- Rights. You may exercise your right of access, correction, erasure, portability and limitation of processing by contacting the data controller. You may also withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Monday Happy Monday Consulting S.L. at Marquès de Mulhacen 21, 08034 Barcelona, or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Source. We only process the personal data that you provide.
- Further information. You will find further information below:
II. DETAILED INFORMATION
1. The personal data that we process:
We process the personal identification and professional data that you submit to us with via the https://mondayhappymonday.com website.
Remember that information indicated as obligatory, for example by means of an asterisk (*), in the compulsory fields is indispensable for us to be able to contact you and to provide you with information about Monday Happy Monday Consulting S.L. that may be of interest to you, hence failure to furnish this information will prevent us from keeping you informed in this regard.
We may process the following categories of personal data provided by you as a subscriber to our newsletter or by means of the Web-based contact form:
- Identification data, such as name, surname/s, telephone number, email.
- Professional data, such as company, position in the company and contact details.
- How and why we process your personal data.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes indicated below, and on the basis of the justification provided below:
For sending you commercial communications and news with regard to activities, relevant news, events, promotional draws and offers that may be of interest to you through the Monday Happy Monday Consulting S.L. digital newsletter provided that you have given your consent.
III. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to have Monday Happy Monday Consulting S.L. confirm whether or not your personal data are being processed and, as applicable, to request access to your personal data and to certain information about the way it is processed (purposes, category of data processed and recipients, among other aspects) (right of access). Moreover, you are entitled to request the correction of inaccurate data (right of correction), as well as to erase any data when, for example, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were submitted (right of erasure). In certain circumstances (for example, if the data subject challenges the accuracy of the data while the accuracy thereof is being checked), you may request that the processing of your personal details be limited, whereupon they will only be processed for the purpose of managing complaints (right to the limitation of data treatment). Finally, you may exercise your right to data portability, in other words, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly-used machine-readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller, without the controller to whom they had been provided being able to prevent this, in the cases legally provided for for these purposes (right to data portability).
You may exercise your rights or withdraw the consent provided in this Policy at any time by contacting Monday Happy Monday Consulting S.L., with registered offices in Marquès de Mulhacen 21, 08034 Barcelona, or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also be entitled to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, particularly when you have not received satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
IV. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not assign your personal data to any third party and nor do we transfer them abroad.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, your data will be accessed by the following professional service providers that are required to process the data that are collected in the second section of this Policy, which include:
MAILCHIMP, Servicios de Mensajería y envío de boletines. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company. This company is located in the USA. An Agreement was recently signed by the EU and the USA, known as the Privacy Shield, through which the companies that subscribe to this Agreement enjoy suitable protection, and whereby international data transfer is allowed. Mailchimp subscribes to the privacy shield, meaning that it fulfils the security measures imposed by the European legislation. Therefore, the user realises and accepts that their personal data will be stored by Mailchimp for subscription to and the sending of electronic newsletters.
V. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data until you withdraw your consent for receiving the Monday Happy Monday Consulting S.L. digital newsletter and, as the case may be, for the time required to be able to fulfil any legal obligation arising from the processing of such data. Once this term has elapsed. Your data will be deleted.